New Zealand continues to transition to a more sustainable, lower-carbon economy, which will impact every industry, sector and organisation. Driving this sustainability action is firmly at the heart of the evolving role of the modern CFO, as custodians of strategy, risk management, performance and value creation. Deloitte, Toitū Tahua (the Centre for Sustainable Finance) and the Sustainable Business Council (SBC) designed a survey for New Zealand CFOs to understand both where organisations are at in their sustainability and climate journeys, and the role of the CFO in this.
At this launch event, we will share the results of the survey and host a CFO panel discussion to help CFOs gain insight into:
- Where organisations can focus their sustainability and climate efforts to maximise impact
- How CFOs can be more effective in leading and supporting sustainability objectives in their organisation
- 8-9am, 4th November 2021
- Who? Anyone interested – particularly CFOs, Finance Team Members, CEOs/Execs and Directors
- BYO morning coffee or tea!
- Bring your questions to ask the CFO panel
Note: This event aligns with the 2021 UN Climate Change Conference – also known as ‘COP26’ – Finance Day.