Addressing Covid recovery, environmental sustainability and the social of ESG, the INFINZ Conference 2021 will provide thought-provoking content and delivered by high-profile and engaging speakers.
- Hon Grant Robertson MP on the public/private collaboration to build a better NZ;
- CEOs from Spark, Fletchers and Transpower on the Infrastructure Deficit;
- Maori world view with CEOs from Parininihi Ki Waitotara Corp, Ngai Tai ki Tamaki Trust, Director from Ngai Tahu Holdings;
- Reserve Bank Governor Adrian Orr, with outgoing FMA CEO Rob Everett;
- Financial Services as an Enabler with CEOs from ASB, ANZ, BNZ, Westpac, Kiwibank;
- Investor Perspective with Chair Rosemary Vilgan, Commonwealth Bank Officers Superannuation Corp;
- And Great Debate Moot: 'in building back better and achieving net zero emissions by 2050, should NZ focus on developing its traditional industries rather than creating new ones?' with directors Catherine Savage, MJ Daly, Malcolm Johns CEO Christchurch Airport, Executive Director Te Putea Whakatupu Trust, Joanna Kelly Sustainable Finance NZ, and David Darling, CEO Pacific Edge.